This story is about a boy called Rafe who is unlucky (most of the time). At his school, they had an art competition and the prize was a 3 week holiday to Australia. Rafe gathered all his best artistic sketches and won the 3 week holiday. He was so excited and when he got home he told his mum the news straight away.
In Australia he got pranked 3 times by Bradley and Belinda whose parents owned the house they were staying in.
These were the pranks:
- Making him surf and then his swimming trunks came off
- Putting a ginormous snake in his bed
- Dropping a soft, cuddly toy bear on him, making him think that it was a dangerous drop bear
After the pranks, Rafe wants REVENGE. But how?
- Does he escape Australia alive?
- What is the revenge plan?
I recommend it to 9+. If you like adventure, this is the book for you. I give it 5*****. If you like Tom Gates, you’ll like this book as well.